- Refunds can be requested within 14 days of the date of despatch, and exchanged within 30 days from the date of despatch. If you choose to exchange your item outside of the 14 day refund policy, a refund will not be offered for the exchanged item unless the product is faulty.
- Please note, orders paid using PayPal, Interest Free Credit or purchased via an in store devices (Kiosk or Tablet) can only be refunded once received back at our Head Office. Our showrooms will happily take receipt of your items and arrange for them to be securely sent free of charge to our Head Office for processing.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept returns of earrings or cleaning products if the tamper proof packaging has been opened. This is for hygiene reasons and doesn’t affect your statutory rights. We cannot accept items that have been engraved, personalised or altered.
- Our promise to replace the item or refund your money does not apply to faults or damages caused by accident, neglect or misuse.
- Please be aware that refunds for purchases made using 3rd party tender types e.g. insurance cards, may not be possible on the same day. If this is the case, our showroom or customer experience teams will advise you and keep you updated with progress.
- Except in relation to faulty or incorrectly supplied goods, where your statutory rights are unaffected, personalised goods made to a customer’s specifications may not be returned. When your item is a special ordered large item, we do not keep stock of this item and we will raise an order through a supplier direct to you. In such cases you may not be able to return your goods if they are unwanted, however if you experience problems with your goods or order then please contact the Goldsmiths customer experience team.
- Please Note: When processing your return we may need to speak with you before we are able to complete the process. If we are unable to make contact with you within 14 days of receiving your item(s), we will return it to the delivery address linked to the order.